The moment I saw the 2010 Chick-fil-A calendar was going to feature bovines reenacting great works of literature I knew I had to have it.
- January: The Three Brisketeers
- February: Steerlock Holmes
- March: Salisbury in Wonderland
- April: Old Mooer
- May: Robinson Cowrusoe
- June: Bulliver's Travels
- July: Mooby Dick
- August: Ali Babacue and the 40 Chefs
- September: 20,000 Bales Under the Sea
- October: Flankenstein
- November: Porter Pan
- December: A Christmas Cowbell
What do you think?
Have you seen the calendar?