In my heart, I am still a baby blogger; new, young, bright eyed and bushy tailed.
So it always blows me away and fills me with joy when bloggers look-up to me or seek my advice.
Today I added an advice section to my review policy...
- Find your own voice. (This brilliance comes from the ultra wise and experienced Story Siren. Make sure to click on the link.)
- Just keep doing what you love and it will show. (This second bit of brilliance also comes from The Story Siren. She advised me of this when I was first starting out and I have never forgotten it. In fact, it has become my mantra.)
- Do not be afraid to try new things. Your blog does not have to be like everyone else's. In fact, I prefer blogs that blaze their own trails.
- Be kind to authors. These books (for better or for worse) are their babies and they each carry the author's blood, sweat, and tears.
- Be considerate. We are all here because we share a common love for books. We are a dying breed. Spread some love to your fellow book lovers.
- Give credit where credit is due. If you repost something you found on another blog, link back.
What advice would you give a new blogger or book blogger?